All you need to find out about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the chosen holiday destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is crucial that the Visa process to be made easier.
The Egypt Online Visa is an online travel authorization designed for citizens that desire to visit Egypt for vacation. This system accelerates the application process to obtain new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, based on the duration of your visit.
You can obtain this Egypt e-Visa without visiting the embassy, only thru a web application. This all new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian government.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements that the travelers must keep in mind to be able to get the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Here are the most crucial ones:
- You need to have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Just 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, as well as the United Arab Emirates.
- Please note that there are numerous kinds of visas, so you must find out if your nationality is eligible for the electronic visa or for the one to get on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the confirmation that you are able to submit an application for an online visa, make sure to complete the online form without mistakes.
- Utilize your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is essential, so be sure you have a scan or image of it to upload.
- After you have the electronic visa you need to print a copy of it to show it to the Egyptian border.
What you should select between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are trying to get a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you must select its type. Depending on how you prepared your journey, you can make the correct choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This kind lets a 30 days stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue date. When vacationing with a team, one individual can apply on the internet for all of the tourists, but each of them need to complete and also sign their forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who’ll sign the applications for their young children.
If you intend to pay a visit to the Sinai Red Sea resorts for less than 15 days, you can do this having a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Please remember you’ll need a single entry Visa for the rest of the country, though.
If you’re just passing through Egypt and it will take less than 2 days, you do not need to have a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In the event you decided to take some trips to Egypt, you ought to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you can leave and return as you want. This kind of Visa cannot be obtained on arrival, so you need to apply for it in advance. It will let you stay for 30 days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you chose to work in Egypt and are needing a long-term visa, first you must have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to get a work permit and return anytime necessary.